First, I wanted to say thank you to 3 amazing bloggers:
Earlier this month they all gave me the Liebster Blog Award. I feel super humbled that they thought of me. It really makes me so happy that they thought of me.
The Liebster Blog Award is awarded to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help with readership. As part of the tradition, the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.
To accept the Award you must:
1. Thank your Leibster Award sender on your Blog;
2. Link back to your sender on your Blog;
3. Copy and paste your Leibster onto your Blog;
4. Present the Leibster Award to 5 other Blogs with 200 or less Followers that you feel deserves some attention and recognition for awesome stuff;
Today I want to pass the award to:
1. Melanie Blackburn - A fellow Jillibean DT member. She is so sweet and her pages so inspiring.
2. Dory Casabuena - This is my mother-in-law and the reason I started scrapping. She introduced me to this fun craft and I am so grateful.
3. Marianne Scrap - She makes me want to learn French. She has some really great creative mini albums and pages on her blog.
4. Kodak Moments - I really was drawn to her blog a long time ago when I saw some of her work in the 2peas gallery. She has an amazing style and uses a lot of color.
5. Neat & Tangled - LOVE her cards. Just LOVE. You must see them... go look now you wont be sorry. :)
Next, Here is a card I did for the Jillibean Soup Blog.
I made it with the Dutch Mustard Stamp Set from Jillibean Soup/Unity Stamp:
|Click above image to be taken to product page.|
Thanks for swinging in today. :) Hope everyone has a good weekend.